Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MWC 2013 Dissapointment

I know, I know, its not yet over. But I think it is. I am expecting a lot from Nokia and Asus and now there events are over, I find it disappointing.

Nokia, I am looking forward for a new flagship. Yes, Nokia just release Lumia 920 few months ago but I think this is the right time release another one. Dont get me wrong, Lumia 520 and Lumia 720 are great phones but I looking for something new like a Aluminum Nokia Lumia 1000 with a 41mp Camera in a thin body (around 10mm maybe).

Asus, oh Asus I knew you will release the next Padfone, but that's it? sorry but I am not a fan of an Android tablet with a wooping price of 999 EURO. I was actually looking for a 8"-9" Windows 8 Tablet with a new processor like the new AMD cpu I guess? By the way, your magical show event are so weird.

I hope after these events they will surprise us with something new. Oh well, dream On eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment