Wednesday, March 6, 2013

LEGO: Excavator 8043 and TowTruck 8109

Back from my long vacation! I just bought a Lego Technic Excavator 8043 and a Lego Technic Tow Truck 8109!



Lego Technic 8109 Tow Truck (2011)
Number of Parts: 1115
Difficulty: Easy
Building time: 4-5 hours
Price: Php 9,999 SRP (I bought one from an online seller at Php 8,000)



This lego has 92 steps to build but it is easy. I love the color (Yellow and Red) and I think this is one of the best designed LEGO. My building time is around 3 hours. The Bed and the fork are motorized.It includes one motor and battery pack and it needs a 6 AA Battery.



Lego Technic 8043 Excavator (2010)
Number of Parts: 1123
Difficulty: Medium-Hard
Building time: 5-6 hours
Price: Php 19,999 SRP (I bought one from an online seller at Php 12,000)

This thing is huge! It has a very big box.The best Lego IMO, It has 4 linear actuators, 4 motors, 1 battery pack, 2 IR, and 2 Control. Yup, it is remote control. My building time is around 4 hours. I almost got a headache on those gears! they are just too many! This thing act just like a real Excavator and well, it looks like a real Excavator. You can use the remote control to move, twist, and move the arm. The set needs 6 AA batteries and 6 AAA batteries!



Both units are design by Anders Gaasedal, which IMO the best LEGO technic designer, too but he just move to LEGO Mindstorm division. Both are great set and must have if you are a collector or just a lover.

Bumabalik nanaman daw ako sa pagkabata. haha! I'll post pictures of my own toys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment